+34(0)600 494 094

Dougie Hall Confirmed his Retirement from Rugby



Dougie is a Scotland international Rugby Union player. Dougie played 2011 Rugby World Cup. He was also selected for 2007 Rugby World Cup but picked up a knee injury and was forced to withdraw. Hall had represent Scotland at U-19 and U-21 levels and won 42 Scotland caps between 2003 and 2011.
On 24 March, 2015 Dougie announced his retirement at the end of this year. Hall said that I really enjoyed my time as a Professional Rugby Player. To see my progress over the last eight years has been fantastic. It’s a great to be able to finish my career. I feel that I have really improved as a player over the last seven years. I have really enjoyed my time at Scotland squad. I was much excited about new challenges of playing in the Premiership and Newcastle Falcons. Scotland coach said that Dougie has left a legacy at Scotland squad; I wish all the best when he leaves us in the summer. Hall has been a fantastic servant over the last seven years and is a popular figure with our squad and supporters. We are all very hope for the coming Rugby World Cup event.
 Scotland team is in Pool B of RWC 2015 and will play South Africa, Samoa, Japan and United States. All Scotland rugby fans are much excited for their team participation in Rugby World Cup. They believe that their team will never disappoint them and deliver a good performance. Rugby Fans visit Sports and Events Tickets to fetch all information of match schedules and tickets availability. Rugby fanatics can support their favorite teams live in England Rugby courts by getting help of our trusted station.

0 comments:

Contact Form

Name:

Email *

Message *