+34(0)600 494 094

Nick Phipps Defends Australian Squad Denying Wallabies are Sexists

Scrum-half Nick Phipps persists the Australia squad is not group of sexists as the aftermath of the Kurtley Beale issue  continues to chase their autumn trip. Beale was fined £25,000 for being found guilty last week to send an offensive picture message to Wallabies business manager Di Patston who resigned as a result. This situation results in a debate for sexual harassment and Bullying at the ARU but Phipps denies the presence of male sexism among the Wallabies.


 “I have seen a lot of people who give their views about harassment in the work environment, “said Phipps. “My mum and sister would never forgive me if they find me involved. It does not show the behavior of the entire playing group. We fully support women. If women can do the job I would love them to do it. I find it funny to consider it matter of gender. I have worked with many senior women to shape my career. It is not really an issue for me.”

Sports and Events Tickets consists of everything about Rugby World Cup Tickets especially Australia Rugby World Cup Tickets having excellent seat plans at very good prices. So rugby lovers do not waste your time to book your seats with its help.

0 comments:

Contact Form

Name:

Email *

Message *